The Improv Space is available for renting.
The theater is a 50-seat black box venue suitable for shows, classes, workshops, casting sessions, film shoots, and solo performances.
Theater specs / functionality:
- 1'6" across at front of sage, 14'3" across at back
- 8'10" deep on stage left, 9'4" deep on stage right
- Auditorium-style theater seating for 50 people
- 4 stage lights and a lighting board for varied lighting needs
- Stage left wall functional as a chalk wall
- Hanging television for multimedia display
- Projector and projector screen
- House speaker with amplifier and pre-amplifier
- Microphones and microphone stand
- Restroom behind stage
- Located in the heart of Westwood near UCLA
To make a booking request, please complete this short form.
Questions? Contact Hena Naghmi at email@example.com.
Base Rate - $40/hr
- Walkthrough of theater functionality prior to your first show
- Week of show advertisement on sidewalk-facing theater signs
- Social media blast to theater’s Instagram and Facebook
House Manager Rate - $60/hr
- All that’s included in the Base Rate plus onsite staff to help manage the theater night of your show including: opening the theater, setting up necessary equipment, managing box office, managing show traffic.
House Manager + Tech Rate - $75/hr
- All that’s included in House Manager rate plus onsite staff to tech / produce your show including: lights / sound needs, cue management, assisting use of television / projector